Competitive base Pay! Full Benefits! Bonuses + More!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Juan Correa
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $120,000 - $150,000 per yearA Bit About Us
We are working to establish a pipeline of innovative products to treat infectious and other diseases with unmet needs. Through our efforts, we will provide additional protections against COVID-19 and SARS-CoV2 variants, as well as innovative treatments against other infectious diseases.
Why join us?
- Great Competitive Base Salary!
- Yearly Bonuses!
- Competitive PTO!
- 401K Match!
- Full Benefits!
- Design, construct and validate protein and antibody expression in a variety of assays
- Develop assays for biophysical characterization of therapeutic antibodies
- General molecular biology techniques and protein purification
- Design, execute and perform data analysis of cell-based experiments
- Develop and execute plate-based cellular assays
- Support R&D efforts responsible for mammalian cell culture and maintain/generate cell lines
- Proactively review scientific literature and share new findings, ideas, methods with other scientists
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary scientific team to implement experimental plans and achieve project goals
- Bachelors with 4 years of industry experience or M.Sc. or Ph.D in Cell or Molecular Biology, Molecular Genetics, Immunology, Cancer or related discipline
- Hands-on experience in molecular cloning and cell biology
- Extensive molecular biology and knowledge of relevant software tools (e.g. Vector NTI, SnapGene, etc)
- Demonstrated experience with assay development including the ability to independently troubleshoot and propose solutions related to assay development ad sample analysis
- Preferred experience with Octet, protein purification and antibody therapeutics
- Experience with Excellent track record of scientific experiences as demonstrated by publications, patents, or awards
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.