If you are an Environmental Scientist professional with a track record in Land and Water Resources, please read on! Job Title:
Environmental Scientist Location:
Raleigh, NC Salary:
Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years experience.
This would be an amazing opportunity for you if you are looking for a role that will provide professional growth and new challenges yet balanced with great culture and quality of life!
What You Will Be Doing
- Oversee and ensure delineations of wetlands and waters pursuant to USACE, state, and local protocols.
- Oversee and ensure technical memos and reports summarizing findings of field evaluations and/or research and providing recommendations that best meet client needs.
- Oversee and ensure 401/404 permit applications; obtain project-related documents from state and local agencies.
- Advise clients on stream and wetland-related issues and serve as a liaison with regulatory agencies for permitting projects.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Science or related field.
- 5+ years experience performing wetland and Waters of the US delineations pursuant to USACE protocols and stream origin delineations per NCDWR/TDEC protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of environmental regulations.
- In-depth knowledge of ArcGIS
- Certifications in NCDWR/TDEC and NCWAM/NCSAM.
- AutoCAD and other mappings/design/graphics software experience.
What's In It for You
- Salary: $60k-$90k
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
We are actively interviewing so APPLY TODAY!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JL17-1706232 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Joe Livengood - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.