DSJ Global is currently partnering with a leading chemical producing company. They are seeking an EHS Manager to join their team and guide the overall EHS program for the facility. This individual will be supporting the leadership team and site manager to deliver continuous improvement in these processes. Responsibilities
- Actively manages and drives all HSE programs that will include the Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Safety and Process Safety, Environmental Operations and compliance, Fire Protection, Transportation, Training, etc.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment while also delivering and attending safety training meetings.
- Knows all the organization's HSE policies and procedures and acts as a local subject matter expert and guide on their understanding and execution with emphasis on chromium chemical safety and compliance
- Serves as the company's main HSE resource and point of contact with respect to community and regulatory relations that are relative to HSE-related processes.
- Serves as a connection between HR and Operations with respect to Worker's Compensation and Return-to-Work programs.
- Has knowledge and understanding of the organization's guides compliance with all pertinent HSE regulatory standards. This will include laws, rules, and regulations from OSHA, EPA/TCEQ, and more.
- Audits plant processes and ensures compliance with the organization's regulatory standards.
- Reports all incidents immediately and is an advocate for the site relative to HSE incidents and/or exceedances while coordinating local incident management, root cause investigation and analysis, and corrective action management.
- Acts as a leader to this specific site.
- Supports the facility's security and risk management activities.
- Extensive safety management within a chemical facility (Chemicals, Complex Food, or Refinery Industry)
- Experience in training for HSE programs
- 5+ years' experience managing HSE.
- Environmental management and Injury case management is preferred.