Chantibody Therapeutics Inc. is a biotech company based in Mountain View, California that focuses on the discovery and development of transformational therapeutics for unmet medical needs when combating life-threatening diseases, especially cancer. We've developed a proprietary AI-guided antibody discovery platform as a solid foundation for innovative biologics with diverse formats (e.g. mAb, bispecific, multi-specific antibody and fusion protein), and other diverse modalities such as mRNA, CART, and antibody conjugates. Well-funded and supported by our unique research, development, and clinical validation ecosystem under our corporate umbrella, the team encompasses industry veterans with proven track records of bringing novel biologics to global clinical trials. We offer a competitive title, salary, and benefit package commensurate with qualified candidates' experience. Please join us if you are motivated by our shared passion of discovering innovative therapeutics to patients in need, strive towards taking initiative and delivering results, and willing to learn and grow your career with Chantibody - Smarter Antibody, Better Therapeutics.
We are looking for a Sr. Scientist with strong background in Immunology, Oncology, or Immuno-oncology. The primary responsibility includes designing and executing in vitro cell based assays, and leading projects from target proposal to in vivo proof-of-concept studies. The successful candidate should have knowledge in tumor immunology and hands-on experience in human primary immune cell isolation, FACS analysis and cell-based assays. Experience in tumor models and modality beyond biologics is desirable.
- Evaluate novel immunotherapeutics, and lead projects from lead discovery to in vivo proof-of-concept
- Design and execute in vitro assays to support pipeline projects
- Work with cross-functional teams and CROs to assess biological activity and antibody developability
- Present results at internal and externa meetings
- Perform IND-enabling studies for advancing projects
- Ph.D. with at least 5 years of industrial experience or MS with at least 7 years of experience
- Hands-on experience in mammalian cell culture, human primary immune cell isolation, multi-parameter flow cytometry, and immune cell-based assays
- Experience in murine tumor models or ex vivo TIL analysis is preferred
- Experience in antibody drug development is a plus
- Able to handle multiple tasks and deliver high quality results under a tight timeline
- A team player and respect others. Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment