Life Science People has an exclusive partnership with a scientific research and technological development company in the field of computational biochemistry.
This client is undergoing significant growth recently and needs a Director, Drug Discovery to help shape their drug discovery programs.
Ideal candidates will have a demonstrated track record of achievement in pre-clinical translational science.Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with team of computational scientists and consultants on target evaluation, selection and translational strategies
- Plan and execute the translational research strategies
- Coordinate, direct and lead a team of successful internal scientists and collaborative relationships and alliances with internal and external partners
- Past experience with leadership of pre-clinical drug discovery programs,
- Experience with design of in vitro assays as well as in vivo disease models
- Experience with formulation of translational plans.
- Strong research and communication skills
- A record of impact in drug discovery.
Please note that this position is a Hybrid role with 3 days/week in person in New York
If you are interested in this position, then please share your resume for immediate consideration!