Our client is a pre-IPO oncology discovery company in Cambridge with well recognized founders and innovative opening clinical trials. We are seeking a Scientist or Senior Scientist with significant experience in cell and molecular biology to join their biology team. If you're interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to apply and interview soon.The Role:
What you'll need to be successful:
- Design, develop and perform relevant assays and biological experiments
- Develop and execute on strategies to elucidate MOA and identify preclinical biomarkers
- Record, analyze & present data to team and leadership
- Coordinate with CRO's to support research goals
- Ph.D. and 2-5 years of industry experience in cancer biology or related field
- Hands-on experience with CRISPR and/or RNAi for target validation is a must
- Experience in drug discovery and hit-to-lead process is a must
- Proficiency in biochemical, molecular, and cellular techniques including Western blotting, qPCR, transfection, immunofluorescence and/or live imaging techniques and immunohistochemistry, etc.
All resumes will be kept strictly confidential until you choose to pursue a specific opportunity with one of our clients.