Description: We are seeking an experienced Project Manager (Senior Project Manager) in environmental consulting with a degree in geology, environmental science, or environmental engineering.
This exciting role offers the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including due diligence Phase II Subsurface Investigations, Vapor Intrusion Investigations, Site/Remedial Investigations, and development of Remedial Action Workplans and implementation of selected Remedial Actions. Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Develop scopes of work for subsurface investigations, UST closures, and various types of remediation (injections, excavations, MNA);
- Procure, coordinate, and oversee subcontractors (drillers, geophysical consultants, remediation contractors, and laboratories);
- Coordinate and manage tasks associated with the implementation of field activities and report preparation;
- Mentor junior staff;
- Collect environmental samples (soil, groundwater, soil gas, indoor air, surface water, sediment) in accordance with applicable sampling protocol and train junior staff proper sampling techniques;
- Accurately document field activities (prepare field notes, boring logs, chain of custody, photographs, and collect measurements and GPS coordinates);
- Interpret analytical data and subsurface conditions;
- Review and revise data tables, figures, and reports prepared by junior staff and provide feedback;
- Prepare technical reports for submittal to clients, and regulatory agencies (i.e., NJDEP, NYSDEC, and PADEP); and
- Ensure that work is completed within budget and in accordance with client and regulatory timing.
- Bachelor Degree in geology, environmental science, engineering, or related field;
- 7 or more years' experience working on projects in New Jersey with excellent working knowledge of NJDEP regulations, technical and administrative requirements, applicable technical guidance, and field sampling procedures;
- 5 or more years of experience preparing reports and forms for submittal to NJDEP;
- 7 or more years of experience logging soils and overseeing monitoring well installation;
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER and current 8-hour refresher;
Requirements: Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
This position will be based out of our Moorestown, NJ office. Our Benefits
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office;
- Attention to detail;
- Resourcefulness and initiative;
- Ability to work independently and contribute to a team;
- Strong work ethic;
- Ability to travel to jobsites across the Tri - States and sometimes nationally; and
- Willingness to perform a variety of assignments on short notice and occasionally outside of standard business hours.
Our employees are offered a competitive salary and a robust benefit package that includes; paid time off, Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, company provided life insurance, group 401k plan with a company match and advancement opportunities as Property Solutions grows throughout the US. Vaccine Policy:
Beginning July 23, 2021, Property Solutions requires current and newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.