French & Parrello Associates (FPA) is actively seeking an experienced full-time Senior Project Manager/Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) to join our Wall, New Jersey Office. This candidate will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment providing due diligence and remediation services.
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in Environmental Science, Geology, Hydrogeology, or related technical degree from an accredited university.
* The ideal candidate will be a New Jersey Licensed Site Remediation Professional (NJ LSRP).
* Required minimum of 8 years of full-time environmental experience in site remediation, Underground Storage Tank (UST) closures and due diligence.
* Working knowledge and understanding of New Jersey environmental regulations and NJDEP technical guidance documents.
* Previous project management experience is required.
* Must possess excellent communication and technical writing skills and be able to independently prepare a report with a focus on NJDEP compliance.
* Excellent planning and organizational skills with strong problem-solving abilities. The ability to collaborate with members of a diverse project team and mentor junior staff.
* The ability to work independently oversee contractors in the field.
* 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training and current with 8-hour refresher courses.
* Planning and design of Site and Remedial Investigation workplans including soil and groundwater sampling, indoor air and soil gas sampling, monitoring well installations, well gauging, remedial excavations, and general fieldwork oversight in accordance with NJDEP regulations and technical guidance.
* Supervise activities for environmental monitoring and remediation projects, including effectively managing the implementation of project work plans including scheduling, reporting, budgeting, subcontractor coordination and client and/or regulatory agency interaction.
* Perform hydrogeological assessment regarding groundwater flow to identify contamination plumes, migration, and attenuation.
* Preparation of regulatory reports including, but not limited to: Preliminary Assessment (PA), Site Investigation (SI), Remedial Investigation (RI), Remedial Action Workplan (RAW) and Remedial Action Reports (RAR).
* Proactive interaction and communication with clients, stakeholders, and company staff to facilitate workflow and provide a high quality deliverable.
* Project management including client relations, proposal preparation and budgeting, investigation and conceptual planning, subcontractor coordination, and preparation of deliverables.
* Assist with business development and mentoring/training of junior environmental staff.
* Work outside with variable weather conditions in proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in accordance with corporate health and safety protocols.
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive Salary Based upon Experience
As a member of our highly collaborative team, we will provide you with a flexible benefit package that reflects our respect for your workplace contributions, professional goals, and your personal priorities. The personal benefits program includes the following:
* Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
* Roth 401(k) Option
* Individual and Dependent Life Insurance
* Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Health Wellness Programs, Flu shots, Rewards for Healthy Lifestyle
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Training and Professional Development
* Opportunities for Community Outreach Through Internal Networks
* Personal Time Off Program (PTO)
* Transit/Parking Program
* Monthly Cell Phone Stipend
* Flexible Summer Work Schedules
* Discount Tickets: Tickets At Work, LifeSmart, and Staples Work Wins
* Credit Union
* Verizon Wireless Discount
* Corporate Events, Outings & Activities
FPA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.