Scientist 1Make an impact. Build a career.
At Pace®, everything we do is built upon an unwavering commitment to making the world a safer, healthier place. We continually work to develop innovative practices that drive sustainability and empower our partners with accurate, quality data at every critical moment and milestone.
That's why we need you - your curiosity, your talents, and your drive - to help us advance this important work, and your career.
Find your place at Pace®
Join us as a Scientist I, where you'll put your love of science to work performing and overseeing projects within the wet chemistry department of our environmental testing laboratory.
What you'll do
- Facilitate and support the analysis, administration and oversight of air, water and soil samples using standard chemistry/ biochemistry policies, programs, and practices
- Clean, maintain and calibrate equipment
- Maintain detailed and organized documentation on all laboratory work
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry/ Biochemistry or a closely related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Ability to perform work in a lab or office setting, remain standing for long periods while conducting tests, work around strong smells, and wear personal protective equipment while handling samples (e.g., lab coat, safety glasses and gloves; all PPE provided by Pace®).
What we promise
- Comprehensive benefit program, including medical, vision and dental insurance, 401(k) matching and tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities to build a rewarding career
- An inclusive culture that stands for integrity, innovation and growth
PaceⓇ Science and Technology company makes the world a safer, healthier place. We partner with clients to provide the service, science, and laboratory data needed to make critical decisions that benefit us all. Through a nationwide laboratory network, PaceⓇ advances the science of businesses, industries, consulting firms, government agencies, and others. More at PACELABS.com.
PaceⓇ Analytical Services is a division of PaceⓇ Science and Technology, providing local testing and analytical services backed by a large, national laboratory network.
PaceⓇ Life Sciences is a division of PaceⓇ Science and Technology, providing full-service CDMO/CRO capabilities and professional services for in-house labs through a nationwide network of service centers, manufacturing sites and FDA-registered laboratories.
Tuesday through Saturday or Sunday through Thursday, 4:00 PM to 1:00 AM (You will receive a 15% shift differential for working 2nd shift.)