Are you a Production Associate with experience in a manufacturing environment in the biotech industry? Do you have experience working on automated liquid handlers? Have you worked with PCR, nucleic acid purification, and NGS library prep? If so, this Production Associate position may be a great fit.
Based in the Bay Area, this company is creating innovative technologies to write DNA faster, cheaper, and more accurately than ever before. This venture-funded company is rewriting biology and generating solutions to solve some of humanity's greatest challenges. They are looking for a Production Associate to play a central role in bringing technology for scalable production of long, perfect synthetic DNA to market. They will specifically be responsible for executing (and improving) their manufacturing processes.You Will:
- Execute production operations in a high throughput lab
- Operate automated laboratory equipment including liquid handlers, high throughput DNA analyzers, thermocyclers, and DNA sequencers
- Draft, review, and maintain manufacturing SOPs, work instructions, and production batch records
- Perform routine maintenance and minor troubleshooting of production equipment
- Perform production inventory management and prepare product for final shipment
- Participate in continuous improvement process, identify processing gaps, and help implement new technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, engineering, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with automated liquid handling robots
- Experience with PCR, nucleic acid purification, and NGS library prep
- Experience in start-up environment - ability to anticipate and adapt to change and maintain order
If you're an exceptional Production Associate with experience in synthetic biology, please apply today!
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare/Insurance Benefits
- Genuine team and a fun work environment
- Great location