We are seeking an innovative Scientist to join our dynamic, high-profile, and multidisciplinary cancer vaccine development group in Oncology Research. The successful candidate will support preclinical development of novel cancer vaccines and combination therapies. Key responsibilities include designing vaccine candidates, performing in vitro and in vivo functional assays to assess vaccine efficacy, and characterizing immune phenotypes. The candidate will be part of cross-functional team to develop new therapeutics and advance molecular vaccine development.
As a Scientist in Cancer Vaccine Team, a typical day might include the following:
- Establish mouse tumor models and vaccinate mice to evaluate RNA, antibody-targeted, and DNA vaccine approaches
- Develop cell-based assays to evaluate T cell responses, including immune cell characterization, cytokine expression, and T cell activation
- Work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Collaborate with internal groups to characterize vaccine activity
- Perform data analysis, troubleshoot experiments, and record results in an electronic notebook
- Present findings in team, department, and Regeneron leadership meetings
This role may be for you if:
- You have a desire to develop vaccine-related technologies
- You are experienced with mouse tumor models, T cell biology, and vaccine biology
- You have strong communication and presentation skills
- You like to participate in exciting cross-functional projects that involve multiple teams
To be considered for this role, you must have a PhD in Oncology, Cell Biology, or Immunology or related fields with 3-5 years post-doctoral experience in immunology and/or vaccine biology. We are seeking an individual with an immuno-oncology or cell therapeutic background. Experience with vaccine development and in vivo testing is strongly preferred. Competency in basic molecular biology and cloning methods is required. A successful applicant should have experience in developing primary cell-based assays and flow cytometry immunophenotyping.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.