We are seeking an R&D Specialist to join our Vaccine Technology group in Bispecifics. The successful candidate will support the development of cancer vaccine formats and combination therapies. This individual will test novel vaccine formats in preclinical mouse tumor models. This role requires an individual with a strong background in developing in vitro assays, T cell biology, and immunology. Additionally, some experience in flow cytometry and mouse handling is preferred.
As an R&D Specialist in the cancer vaccine team, a typical day might include the following:
- Isolation, differentiation, and culture of mouse primary cells (B cells, T cells, Dendritic Cells etc.)
- Perform functional assays on primary mouse cells, including tissue and tumor immune cells
- Perform additional immune assays including ELISPOT, ELISA and reporter T cell assays
- Perform tissue dissociation and cell enrichment
- Provide data summaries to supervisor and present results in team meetings
- Collaborate with multiple teams to achieve shared project goals
This role may be for you if:
- You are excited to advance novel vaccine formats and learn new techniques
- You enjoy working with primary cells, cell culture and performing functional assays
- You like to participate in exciting cross-functional projects that involve multiple teams
- You have strong communication, and presentation skills
To be considered for this position the candidate should have an MS or BS +5 years of experience in Immunology, Cell Biology, Vaccines or related field. We are looking for a candidate with proven experience in primary immune cell culture, murine T cell functional assays and hands-on experience in cell biology. Strong written and oral communication skills are required. Experience with flow cytometry staining is preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.