Proclinical is seeking to hire a Biologist located in Worcester, MA.Job Responsibilities:
Skills and Requirements:
- Perform in vitro cellular assays to evaluate target biology and potential therapeutic agents
- Generate data, both routine and complex, competently and in a timely fashion
- Implement new experimental protocols and techniques to generate reliable and reproducible data
- Interpret results and draw conclusions from experiments
- Effectively and accurately record and report experiment results
- Ability to schedule and prioritize workload effectively within a multi-task environment
- Bachelors or Masters in cellular biology, immunology, or a related discipline with at least 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in cell culture, sterile technique, and in vitro cellular assays
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organization skills desired
- Knowledge of signal transduction assays, cellular proliferation and viability assays, FACS assays, and molecular biology techniques preferred
- Experience working with epithelial cells/endothelial cells/fibroblasts preferred
- Experience in medium-throughput screening of small molecules and biologics preferred
- Proficiency in data reporting and analysis software preferred
- Experience working in a team environment to achieve goals and timelines
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelly Campbell at (+1) 570-277-7115 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.