Scientist - Biology/Microbiology
Kelly Science and Clinical is hiring a entry level scientist for one of our global pharmaceutical clients to work in Fort Washington PA .
Work directly with ground breaking drugs helping save lives day after day.
* Provides testing and technical support in the micro and/or analytical laboratories.
These functions include:
* Collection, processing, and testing of chemical components, bulk products, raw materials, packaging components, finished products, in-process materials and cleaning validations to guarantee that they conform with specifications and standard operating procedures SOPs .
* General knowledge of SOPs, USP and other applicable pharmacopeia
* .Perform tasks with some guidance, but demonstrate ability to comprehend and perform with experience.
* Support the review, data generation and/or writing of technical documents such as SOPs, laboratory investigations, test protocols and APRs.
* Comply with cGMPs, safety training and regulations.
* Maintain an environment of respect and teamwork with all coworkers.
* Maintain inventory of testing supplies, temperature monitoring, water samples collection and testing, environmental monitoring and other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
* Ensure quality and compliance in all my actions by:
* Attend GMP training on the schedule designated for my role and as appropriate for my roleo Adhere to strict compliance with procedures applicable to my role.
* Exercise the highest level of integrity in the tasks that I performo In a timely and prompt manner, identify, report and seek correction for deviations noted in my workplace
* Embrace a behavior of employee involvement and commitment to doing the job right the first time
* Systems Knowledge Be a Power User in the applicable systems and roles assigned.
* Trained to the role in which you are assigned as required for your job function in the applicable systems
* Utilize tools within MS office and other systems to improve business effectiveness Exposure to working knowledge of electronic batch records and/or other automated processes/systems labs Working knowledge of SAP or ERP system; including other relevant systems per role Working knowledge of an automated system.
* Product Knowledge Understanding of product family, product size and put-up, and product characteristics color, viscosity associated active and excipient. Critical parameter associated with all processing steps.
* Training Can act as SME and be a curriculum owner.
* Partner with training department to create training materials including curricula. Can act as qualified trainer in specific areas.
* Participate in all trainings. Ensure all trainings are completed on-time. Investigations Assists in gathering information and documentation as required.
* Participates in investigations as required.
* Compliance - Safety, GMP, Facilities Provide support during regulatory inspections /audits as directed. Support may be in the form of scribes, runner, and document gathering.
* Attend GMP training on the schedule designated for the role and as appropriate for the role. Adhering to strict compliance with procedures according to the roles and responsibilities.
* Exercises the highest level of integrity in the tasks performed In a timely and prompt manner, identify, report and seek correction for deviations noted in the workplace. Embrace a behavior of employee involvement and commitment to doing the job right the first time.
* Strong working GMP knowledge. Communicates and identifies GMP gaps.
* Can participate in all types of audits Inspections. Leads areas in ensuring all operations processes are completed in a compliant and safe manner. Assists in coordination efforts in case of emergency- spill, fire etc.
* Takes necessary action to eliminate and immediately address safety hazards. Communicate any observed unsafe behaviors immediately.
* Understands the safety concerns and promotes a safety conscience culture for their job function. Wears the appropriate PPE when working in manufacturing and other hazardous works
* BS in Micrbiology, Chemistry, or STEM related field
* Experience in a pharmaceutical environment (6 months)
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/settrecruiteres/
Location: Fort Washington, PA