Please note that this is a long term contract position.
• Maintain and monitor multiple (Mammalian) cell lines
• Perform cell based assays on large molecule (biologics and vaccines) products, process intermediates, and related experimental samples
• Prepare solutions and culture media
• Perform Routine Lab Maintenance
• Good trouble shooting ability with cell lines
• Maintain records and test results following good documentation practices
• Work independently and efficiently
• Document work clearly and perform tests accurately
• Communicate effectively with client staff members
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
• At least six months related laboratory experience including aseptic and cell culture techniques
• General laboratory skills and experience with pipettes.
• Demonstrated expertise with GXP compliance, documentation, technical writing (procedures and policies) is a plus
• Experience using formulas and linking spreadsheets in Excel
• Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number is A2080.