I. JOB SUMMARY - Conducts sampling of incoming raw materials, product environments, and/or facility clean utilities, as per approved procedures and submits these samples to the appropriate testing facility for documented and controlled results. Applies material / system status labels, as indicative of testing status and/or results obtained.
II. JOB DUTIES -
1. Complete Environmental Monitoring / Utility sampling, as per approved procedures
2. Complete Raw Material incoming sampling
3. Apply Raw Material / Product status labels
4. Complete data verifications checks and/or inputs
5. Other duties as assigned
Microbiology, Quality Control, GMP, Aseptic Technique, Biology, Raw Material Testing
*Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
• Exceptional organizational skills • Detail oriented • Ability to multi-task • Word Processing, XL spreadsheets, SOP generation • Competent in MS Office • Professional verbal and written communication s
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.