- Review and update as needed existing plant Environmental Health & Safety programs to ensure compliance.
- Design and deliver employee training as needed on applicable regulations and EH&S topics.
- Monitor the Plant's compliance on regulatory requirements, report gaps and develop corrective actions.
- Delivery of safety status reporting and Key Performance Indicators measured across multiple shifts (eg Accident reporting an investigations, safety work orders, and near misses)
- Perform routine site EH&S inspections, follow-up and verifies corrective actions.
- Review and revise as needed existing procedures and forms that supplement the plant Environmental Health & Safety programs.
- Support ISO 14001 and OHSA 18001 Management systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Environmental Science, Industrial Hygiene/Safety Management or related Natural Sciences
- 2-3yrs EH&S experience in Manufacturing Operation
- Strong knowledge of Environmental Regulatory reporting requirements
- Experience with air permitting and/or hazardous waste management is preferred
- Experience in managing regulatory inspections, inquires, response & closure
- Knowledge of ISO and OSHA management system is a plus
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and related safety standards and practices
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.