A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Environmental Manager's role is to provide assistance to the Global Engineering, Environment, Health and Safety Department to maintain compliance with the various Federal and State Environmental and Department of Transportation regulations and overall sustainability initiatives.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities (Describe major accountabilities)
· Management of the Environmental audit program and follow-up actions
· Provide assistance to the plants on environmental, recycling and sustainability projects and program compliance
· Assist in evaluating and managing sustainability projects to achieve the Science Based Target initiative and overall Company sustainability goals
· DOT compliance management
· Assist in developing corporate EHS policies, procedures, programs, and training programs
· Conduct environmental and safety training as needed
· Prepare the monthly and annual ESO performance metrics
· Review process changes and new products / raw materials for environmental and safety concerns
Education and Experience
· 5+ years of environmental experience in consumer products, chemical or related industry
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related science field (Chemical or Environmental preferred)
· Ability to travel 50% of the time
Skills and Competencies
· Knowledge of federal and state environmental and safety regulations
· Strong auditing skills
· Ability to appropriately interact with all levels of management
· Good interpersonal skills
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
PandoLogic. Keywords: Environmental Services Manager, Location: EWING, NJ - 08629 , PL: 530053711