Our client, fast-growing specialty pharmaceutical company, that focuses on developing, manufacturing and marketing generic and proprietary sterile injectable products is seeking Environmental Monitoring Technicians to join their QC Microbiology group. On a day to day basis these individuals will be responsible for for viable and non-viable monitoring of the manufacturing areas, including air, water and surface sampling. Samples will be logged in a proprietary LIMS and cGMP documentation practices will be adhered to. There are day and night shifts available. These will be rotating 12 hour shifts with a pay differential for night shift.
1) Perform sampling of Water for Injection (WFI), City Water, Reverse Osmosis Water (RO), and Clean Steam to support manufacturing and/or qualification activities.
2) Perform Personnel Monitoring of sterile garbed personnel.
3) Perform Compressed Air and Compressed Gas sampling to support manufacturing and/or qualification activities.
4) Perform Viable Air, Total Particulate Air (Non-Viable), Surface (RODAC), and Swab sampling to support manufacturing and/or qualification activities.
5) Perform bioburden testing for Water for Injection (WFI), City Water, and Reverse Osmosis Water (RO) to assess potential microbiological contaminants.
6) Perform Total Organic Carbon (TOC) and Conductivity testing on Water for Injection (WFI) and Clean Steam samples.
7) Read plates generated from Environmental Monitoring and Microbiological Laboratory testing.
8) Operate an Autoclave to perform sterilization and decontamination cycles and equipment, media, and biohazard waste.
9) Perform daily and weekly laboratory cleaning requirements.
10) Disposal of hazardous waste and non-hazardous waste following applicable EHS training.
*Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
BS in Science Field, 0+ years of experience Lab Experience. Desire to be in the pharmaceutical industry.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.