* Performs a variety of micro testing on finished products, raw materials, and components.
* Performs environmental monitoring in areas of varying aseptic classification.
* Performs data entry and prepares various reports.
* Performs validation testing, annual testing, and completes special projects as required or requested.
* Maintains and orders supplies in assigned areas.
* Samples raw material.
* Performs daily WFI testing.
* Performs laboratory maintenance.
* Monitors temperature charts.
* Assists with special projects as required or requested.
* Promote a safe and harmonious work environment.
* Maintain compliance with SOPs, GMPs, and all company policies.
*Skills & Qualifications:*
* A Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution in science or related field
* At least 1-3 years' experience in a laboratory setting
* QC/QA or Microbiology experience preferred
* Knowledge of contemporary laboratory practices and procedures
* Knowledge and skill in operating various specialized equipment, such as laboratory balances and various instrumentation.
If interested in this position, please send resumes directly to Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.