Environmental Health and Safety Manager needed with Water Solutions Company! Great Pay, Great Benefits!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joseph Jauregui
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
Founded nearly 15 years ago, we are a services provider for Water Solutions, Well Sites, and OilFields throught the USA and Canada. We deliver innovative and efficient end-to-end water and chemical solutions to oilfield operators. Our robust range of services provides our customers with one source to keep their operations moving and on time-and more importantly, allow them to focus on their objectives and do what they do best.Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- 401 K with generous company match
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holiday schedule
- Life Insurance coverage
The EHS Manager will manage the implementation and administration of health, safety, and environmental (HSE) programs within program guidelines; must operate with little or no supervision and receives direction on sensitive topics and issues from Corporate HSE Director when necessary.
- Interpret and apply department policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules, and regulations; ensure compliance with these areas.
- Investigates accidents and incidents in the field.
- Perform research projects regarding operational or site programs, serve on project teams, and provide recommendations regarding new or existing operations.
- Partner with on-site manager at a large location to coordinate operations and resolve related HSE problems, questions, and concerns.
- Oversee and/or collect a variety of information, perform various tests and analysis, and complete appropriate logs and documentation.
- Lead and/or partner with management when implementing new or updated HSE prevention and compliance programs.
Should Know Some of the Following
- OSHA 30, OSHA 510, OSHA 511
- State/Federal Regulations
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.