Hart & Hickman, PC (H&H) is seeking a Mid to Senior level Environmental Professional who is driven, motivated, and passionate about growing their career. We offer a vibrant work place filled with enthusiastic environmental professionals who are excited about their careers, serving their clients, and fostering a positive workplace culture.
If you have built a solid, hands-on foundation of consulting skills, play a key role in decision-making for complex site assessment and remedial strategy development, and have a contagious enthusiasm for solving complex environmental challenges, then you are an excellent fit for this job.
Preferred Candidates will have a degree in Geology, Engineering, or Environmental Science and a minimum of 5 years of diverse experience in some of the following areas:
- Site Assessment and remedial design
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Vapor Intrusion
- North Carolina Brownfields Program
- State Voluntary Cleanup Sites
- Project management and proven ability to lead a team
- Cost estimating, project execution, and budget management
- Working well in a fast-paced environment
- Producing high quality technical reports and deliverables
If youre excited about the prospect of working with the best professionals in the industry and managing a diverse and challenging project portfolio, we would love to speak with you. Click "Apply" and see how far your career can grow.
Hart & Hickman is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status and other protected characteristics.