The lab technician will assist with & perform a variety of preparation/extraction tests under the supervision of the Technical Director and department supervisors. Specifically, the lab technician's responsibilities will include:
- Conducting all testing procedures in compliance with the SOPs and QA/QC policies and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with Federal/State regulations.
- Maintaining, cleaning, and sterilizing laboratory instruments and equipment.
- Assisting with input of data to test equipment.
- Meeting sample production requirements as determined by the Technical Director or the department supervisor.
- Complying with all safety and hazardous procedures.
The candidates must meet
the following requirements:
- Major in Biology, chemistry or other science discipline
- Ability to communicate, speak, and write effectively in English.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to proactively identify potential problems and offer solutions.
- Capability to work independently & as a team player.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and high level of integrity.
- Excellent attendance to perform duties.
Laboratory experience is preferred; however, HC will provide necessary training.
References and alcohol/drug screening are required.
NO PHONE CALLS/
HC is committed to creating a diverse, friendly environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity / affirmative action / drug free workplace employer. Qualified minorities, veteran, and/or women are encouraged to apply.
A Women-Owned, Disadvantaged, Small Business Enterprise | www.hcvlab.com