The Environmental Services EVS Supervisor is responsible for developing and implementing facility solutions. This role will lead the operations of facility accounts by ensuring areas of responsibility meet objectives and client expectations.Job Responsibilities
- Model key leadership behaviors and ensure the highest levels of safety, quality and service excellence for employees, clients and consumers.
- Reward and recognize employees.
- Identify and engage top talent and develop team members to their fullest potential within the organization. Plan and lead team management meetings.
- Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Establish and maintain effective client and customer rapport for a mutually beneficial business relationship.
- Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Deliver and model WEST as the foundation for delivering excellent customer service.
- Assists with planning and information as the standard selling model (STAR) is applied with client interactions.
- Facilitate and support new business and retention activities.
- Build revenue and manage budget which includes cost controls with regard to labor, supply, and inventory.
- Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Oversight and responsibility to deliver client and company financial targets.
- Embrace all Aramark processes and systems, eliminate custom/manual reports.
- Understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management.
The job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activates may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.Qualifications
- Requires at least 3 years' experience and up to 2 years in a management role
- Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective equipment (PPE).EducationAbout AramarkOur Mission
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.About Aramark
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential.