InduPro is bringing life-changing therapies to patients through novel cell-surface platform technologies. We are defining and manipulating protein interactions beyond natural signaling paradigms. InduPro platforms integrate inherent protein proximity at the cell surface with the ability to manipulate protein pairings via induced protein proximity to create novel signaling pathways and logic gates.The Opportunity
We are seeking a highly skilled and innovative scientist experienced in receptor kinase signaling pathways related to cancer biology. This role will be responsible for designing and executing experiments to manipulate key signaling pathways regulating proliferation or immune signaling via induced proximity. Responsibilities Include
- Investigate and exploit cell surface receptor signal transduction pathways that play important roles in cancer cell biology.
- Develop appropriate in vitro and in vivo cancer models.
- Work with antibody discovery and protein engineering teams to design, create and evaluate new signaling paradigms based on induced proximity.
- Define and enable therapeutic opportunities that effectively leverage our platform technologies.
- Leverage data from InduPro's unique MicroMap platform to identify novel ligands and co-receptors for important signaling pathways.
- Lead from the bench to drive research, strategy, and ideas to completion.
- Proactively engage with internal and external collaboration teams to identify potential targets and therapeutic strategies in cancer.
Qualifications (strong candidates should have most):
- PhD with 0-3 years of relevant experience and a strong background in Cancer Biology, or Molecular and Cellular Biology is preferred.
- Experience in experimental design for phospho-signaling pathways and strong knowledge of receptor tyrosine kinases, phosphatases and cancer-related pathways.
- Experience in appropriate in vitro and in vivo models of cancer.
- Excels in a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Excellent written, oral, and organizational skills.
Every member of the InduPro team plays a role in shaping our science and our culture. We offer compensation packages that include stock options, comprehensive benefits, and exciting opportunities for learning and development.
InduPro is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants for employment.
Please note that InduPro currently requires that all personnel be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In accordance with applicable law, InduPro will provide reasonable accommodations to employees who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief.