Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures (as of March 2020) are approx. 5.4 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 50 countries and about 50,000 staff. Job Description
Eurofins Professional Scientific Services is searching for an Environmental Monitoring Specialist to support our client in West Point, PA.EM Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Provide environmental monitoring support to GMP manufacturing areas.
- Work independently and with cross-functional groups to implement the environmental monitoring program to ensure the compliance of facilities and utility systems.
- Scheduling of environmental testing
- Trending and evaluation of environmental data against specifications
- Generation of reports and investigations
QualificationsBasic Minimum Qualifications:
- Knowledge of cGMP's
- Prior Environmental Monitoring experience
- Experience with LIMS, Trackwise, MIDAS
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills, established written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active nature, well organized, and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- Bachelor's degree in microbiology, chemistry, biology, or related field with 2 years of relevant experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of West Point, PA are encouraged to apply.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.