About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking Senior Analytics Consultants to join the Climate Initiative Analytics (CIA) Team. The CIA team works across the enterprise on their analytic and model needs to meet the Enterprise Climate goals of being Net Zero on emissions by 2050, investing $500B in Sustainable Financing and embedding Climate risk into our business decision making. As a member of the team, you will engage directly with the climate workstreams and use your analytic expertise to build/partner on new solutions, dashboards as well as enhancing current workstream solutions with an eye to reducing operational risk. The Climate space is new and evolving rapidly resulting in a dynamic, fast paced and unstructured environment, having a flexible mindset and the ability to find a path through the chaos will result in a highly rewarding experience.
As a senior analytics consultant, you will contribute to all phases of the engagement - from discovery to user requirements gathering to the design, development, and implementation of solutions-the primary responsibility will be to create effective solutions in Python and/or SQL.In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Review and research moderately complex business, operational, and technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Perform complex financial and economic analysis and model development
- Plan, coordinate, and execute primary and secondary customer market projects
- Manage or participate on large cross group projects and mentor less experienced staff
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, external contractors, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- 4+ years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- 2+ years of Python experience
- 1+ years of Microsoft Excel experience
- 1+ years of data visualization experience
- Experience in climate analytics
- Experience in ESG
- Knowledge and understanding of data organizing or structuring complex data across varied data sources
3480 Stateview Blvd. Fort Mill, SC
11625 N Community House Rd. Charlotte, NC
301 S Tryon St. Charlotte, NC
5080 Spectrum Dr. Addison, TX
7001 Westown Pkwy, West Des Moines, IA
600 S 4th St. Minneapolis, MN 55415
1150 W Washington Street, Tempe, AZWe Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.