Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for an experienced Scientist to support our Professional Scientific Services group in Bothell, Washington to support the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products.Job DescriptionResponsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Perform QC microbiological testing such as bioburden, endotoxin, TOC, Conductivity
- Performs environmental and utility monitoring.
- Supports projects / initiatives / team goals by delivering on all assigned tasks
- Trouble shooting as related to standardized processes and procedures under direct supervision
- Seeks opportunities for continual learning and improvement
- Receives close and regular instruction, guidance and direction from others in the form of steps and tasks
- Participate with test method transfers, qualifications and validations
- Assist in drafting technical documents including test methods, validation documents, and deviations
- Assist with the generation of SOPs related to test methods and product release
- Perform data verification and data entry
- Perform sample pick up/sample logging
- Experience with microbiology, sterile technique, Empower software, and working in a GMP biologics production environment
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- Bachelor's degree in microbiology, life sciences, or other related degree concentration
- At least 1 year related laboratory experience (microbiology and environmental monitoring in a GMP biologics facility preferred)
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Bothell, Washington are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.