Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 5.4 billion Euros turnover, over 900 laboratories across 55countries and about 58,000 staff. Job Description Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Perform prep/analysis of samples of various matrices for various analytical methods
- Analyze/prep samples and QC for routine testing
- Review, work up, and assemble all supporting data for work performed
- Perform basic maintenance on equipment used for routine work
- Read, understand, and carry out SOPs required by EPA or company methods, governing agencies, clients, and our internal QC department
- Prepare standard solutions and other reagents as needed
- Use word processor and spreadsheet programs on PC
- Dispose of all chemical wastes using approved methods
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Work overtime as workload requires
Position is full-time.Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply. Role is 2nd shift: Sunday - Thursday 3:00pm-11:30pm Qualifications Basic MinimumQualifications
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related field
- Authorization to work in the United States without restriction or sponsorship
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Government vaccination mandates may apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.
• Excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental and vision options. Life and disability insurance 401(k) with company match.
• Paid vacation and holidays. Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in the US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Government vaccination mandates may apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants may be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment. In addition, certain positions require travel for which vaccination is required in accordance with Eurofins policy.