Environmental Health and Safety Manager needed with Manufacturing Firm! Great Pay, Great Benefits!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joseph Jauregui
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
Founded nearly 40 years ago, we are part of one of the largest global networks of manufacturers in the architectural products industry. We create, we build, we innovate, and most importantly we care for our people and our planet. Over the years, our growth has been fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and a family mindset. We believe in doing business the right way, which means that safety is a top priority and when we give our word, we keep it.Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- 401 K with generous company match
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holiday schedule
- Life Insurance coverage
Partnering with the President and the company leadership team to develop a strategic Environmental Health & Safety program that achieves world class environmental and safety results. The company EH&S Manager will also help implement procedures and programs to minimize environmental, health and safety (EHS) risks and ensures compliance with regulatory requirements by performing the following duties:
- Develop both a short term and long term environmental and safety strategy that drives significant positive cultural change.
- Manage environmental project activities including, scheduling, tracking and planning for environmental assessments, site investigations, feasibility studies, and remedial action plans.
- Provide guidance and technical expertise on requirements of EH&S regulations, keeping management informed of legislative updates and the necessary actions to remain compliant including potential impacts of pending rules.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all Corporate EH&S policies.
- Drives continuous improvement in EH&S activities, programs, behaviors and culture to reduce risk.
- Drive the Northfield Oldcastle site wide process to identify risks, actions being taken to reduce the risks.
- Identification of trends in incidents and near miss reports and ensures actions are completed to address root causes in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Identify and or conduct EH&S related training to improve site EH&S performance.
- Interprets data and observations to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry guidelines and advises management accordingly.
- Evaluate current and proposed codes, standards, regulations and guidelines to determine the impact on current and future programs and activities.
- Coordinates professional development opportunities for Plant Managers, General Managers and EH & S Coordinators.
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed.
Should Know Some of the Following
- Manufacturing safety
- OSHA, DOT, EPA
- Safety Trainings
- Microsoft Office
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.