The Cardinal Group is seeking an Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Manager to join our team. We are a young and dynamic Construction Management company looking for passionate candidates with experience in Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Healthcare, or other technical construction markets.
Responsibilities of the EHS Manager include the following:
- Participate in the continuous improvement of company safety practices and procedures
- Development of site specific safety plans for various projects
- Assist with development of safety incentive and safety culture programs
- Provide orientations for construction personnel working on jobsites
- Work directly with the trades to promote a positive safety culture and educate in best practices
- Participate in facility startup planning to ensure work is planned thoroughly and performed in a safe manner
- Conduct jobsite safety inspections
- Develop training materials and perform training
- Work collaboratively with team members, clients, design partners, and subcontractors
- Establish and maintain trusting and professional relationships with Owners.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Knowledge and experience working with Regulatory Agencies such as OSHA, EPA, and others
- Candidates with professional certifications (CHP, ASP, CHST) are preferred.
- Experience in Life Science, Biotechnology, Healthcare, or other technical markets is preferred
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment
The Cardinal Group is a Project and Construction Management firm specializing in the life science and advanced technology markets. Our experienced industry professionals take pride in working with clients to develop innovative solutions on each project. The culture at Cardinal is one of transparency, collaboration, and teamwork. As partners with our clients, we aim to consistently exceed expectations and deliver success.