At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?
- This position has responsibility for interfacing with regulatory agencies such as federal, state and local enforcement agencies for the purposes of permitting and compliance for the facility.
- Drive facility's compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations (i.e. EPA, OSHA, Air, Storm Water, Hazardous Waste, etc.)
- Partner with cross functional teams to plan, communicate, and execute local site initiatives and corporate SHE initiatives
- Monitoring and tracking of all relevant environmental data (i.e. waste generation, water consumption, energy consumption, etc.) for environmental KPI metric reporting and identification of trends
- Remediation and civil engineering site design and earthwork evaluation - permitting and construction document preparation
- Lead the site's ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or a related engineering/scientific field; or equivalent 2 - 5 years' experience in a manufacturing setting dealing with environmental management
- Strong knowledge of federal, state and local environmental regulations and programs
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs in order to access all areas of the plant that may require environmental evaluation
- Experience with developing and managing an OSHA PSM program
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.