Exciting opportunity with growing Biotech company seeking to change the future of oncology!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Matt Tassoni
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $105,000 per yearA bit about us:
Our client is dedicated to transforming the lives of cancer patients by creating medicines with improved therapeutic profiles for areas of unmet need.Why join us?
Growing Biotech organization.
401k with match
Benefits include: medical, dental, vision
flexible spending accounts, 401K plan, PTO, ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan) and stock options.Job Details
- Organize and maintain lab inventories for reagents and consumables, and coordinate resource exchange with other groups
- Work collaboratively with different functional groups within Sutro, including facilities, IT, purchasing and safety to maintain a functional tissue culture facility and key lab machines, including FACS machines and Biomek
- Cell line purchasing, expansion, authentication, and banking
- Execute routine cell-based assays, including cell proliferation, flow cytometry-based cell binding, and reporter assays
- Evaluate potency and specificity of Sutro drugs using cell-based assays and working with cross-functional teams to ensure a fully functional immunobiology lab
- Train lab personnel on tissue culture, lab equipment, and core assays
- Maintain detailed experimental protocols and lab notebooks
- Communicate key scientific data at group meetings and project team meetings
- Bachelor's degree in Biology or related field with at least 4+ years of experience or a Master's degree with 1+ years of experience in an academic and/or industrial setting
- Previous lab management experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills, highly efficient, with strong attention to detail
- Experience with cell culture with primary immune cell and cancer cell lines
- Proficiency in the use of software tools to support data analysis (e.g., Prism, FlowJo, and Excel)
- Hands on experience with flow cytometry and Biomek is preferred
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.