- Manufacturing and testing immunoassay kits, antibodies, activity kits, and proteins.
- Weighing solids and being detail oriented.
- Evaluating finished products against specifications in accordance with documented procedures.
- Evaluating raw materials for use in production.
- Maintaining records of results and status on all finished products and raw materials.
- Using Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook and SoftMax Pro.
- Identifying and maintaining documentation for suspected or known product discrepancies.
- Ensuring operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Calibrating test equipment and maintaining calibration documentation.
- Maintaining lab-established practices, including sample retention and disposal in accordance with established procedures.
- Assisting the organization to create a safe and healthy working environment by working safely, using equipment provided and following instructions given for health and safety purposes, and immediately reporting any unsafe working practices or hazardous working conditions.
- Resolving administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Providing information by answering questions and requests from customers.
- Assisting in the assembling, packaging, and shipping of products to customers.
- Maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- BS/MS with major in biology, chemistry, or biotechnology/biochemistry preferred
- 1+ year industry experience preferred
- Must be detail-oriented and organized