ERM is seeking a Full or Part-Time Senior Environmental Data Manager/Data Scientist (Mid-Senior) in the South East Region of North America. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, and interested in a career involving analytical data management and data science. As part of our team, you will work on large environmental projects across North America, and support ERM's projects worldwide.
* Perform standard quality assurance checks on data loaded to EQuIS databases.
* Document and communicate database quality issues identified.
* Integrate data from laboratory, field and historical sources into ERM's EQuIS databases.
* Provide customized query/reporting support, and develop reporting dashboards.
* Interact and maintain successful relationships with clients, ERM employees, and subcontractors.
* Perform and manage multiple tasks within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables.
* Manage setup of EQuIS users, provide training and trouble-shooting.
* Laboratory Coordination Team Member with primary responsibility for field, laboratory, and other data sets, ensuring data completeness, etc.
* BA/BS degree in a related field.
* Previous work experience in environmental data management with strong analytical/database skills.
* Experience in Environmental Consulting, Field Work, or Analytical Laboratory Work.
* Experience with Project Management.
* A background in chemistry, experience with laboratory analytical databases (LIMS), relational databases and data validation a plus.
* Experience with the following applications is a plus: EarthSoft's EQuIS, MS Access, MS Excel (intermediate to advanced).
* Experience with R or Python a plus.
* Ability to continually analyze data at all stages for problems, logic, and consistency.
* Ability to manage and readjust workload to meet changing deadlines with minimal supervision.
* Strong organizational and communication skills are required.
* Full or Part-time position 20+ hours per week, remote working applicants welcome.
Who We Are:
As the largest global pure play sustainability consultancy, we partner with the world's leading organizations, creating innovative solutions to sustainability challenges and unlocking commercial opportunities that meet the needs of today while preserving opportunity for future generations.
At ERM we know that creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment is an essential part of making our company a great place to build a career. We also see our diversity as a strength that helps us create better solutions for our clients. Our diverse team of world-class experts supports clients across the breadth of their organizations to operationalize sustainability, underpinned by our deep technical expertise in addressing their environmental, health, safety, risk and social issues. We call this capability our "boots to boardroom" approach for its comprehensive service model that allows ERM to develop strategic and technical solutions that advance objectives on the ground or at the executive level.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!