Highly motivated postdoctoral position available in the developmental glial biology lab of Dr. Hyun Kyoung Lee located in the Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Insitute at Texas Children's Hospital/Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX, US. HK Lee lab will focus on the identification of novel molecular signaling pathways and regulation in glial cell development and associated disorders (mainly focused on white matter injuries and glioma).
For more information below is the link:
- Conducts in vivo manipulation via electroporation (chick and mouse model).
- Conducts mouse injury models for CNS and PNS.
- Completes primary culture, FACS analysis.
- Performs basic molecular work (DNA/RNA extraction, Cloning, Western blot analysis. Virus manipulations, Immunolabeling).
- MD or Ph.D. in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (Send to email@example.com)
Contact information for three references
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.