PEAK Technical Staffing USA http://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/62098/logos/peaktechnical-hml.png http://www.peaktechnical.com/ http://www.peaktechnical.com/ true Associate Project Manager - Environmental Specialist
New York , NY 10004
Posted: 06/29/2022 2022-06-29 2022-07-31 Employment Type: Contract Category: Environmental Engineers Job Number: 94442 Job Description Title: Associate Project Manager - Environmental Specialist
Type: Long-term Contract Assignment
Duration: 12 Months +
Location: MTA - Construction & Development - 2 Broadway, New York, NY 10004
Shift: 8: 30 AM to 5: 30 PM (Office 70% - Field Work 30%)
You will be, under direct MTA supervision, supporting the Environmental Services Group at the MTA, for various ongoing MTA Construction & Development projects throughout the five boroughs.
* Must possess a Bachelor' s Degree in either Environmental Engineering, Architecture, Business Administration or Public Administration from an accredited institution/university.
* Must possess certification for OSHA 30 Hour prior to the start of the assignment.
* Must possess at least two (2) years of experience in environmental planning and compliances related to field construction and/or demolition projects.
* Prefer candidates possessing field project manager or supervisory experience.
* Must possess MS Office Suite proficiency.
* Prefer candidates with experience working with NEPA/SEQRA/CEQR for site assessments and environmental permitting.
* Must possess legal authorization for employment.
* Must be a local resident of the NY/NJ Metropolitan area.
* See note below regarding COVID vaccination requirements:
In order to protect our employees and continue to provide safe and reliable service to our communities, as of November 14, 2021, we are requiring all new MTA contractor/vendor hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date. MTA will consider exceptions for religious and medical reasons, where appropriate. " Fully vaccinated" means you must have both doses of a 2-dose vaccine and two weeks have elapsed since the second dose or have received 1 dose of a 1-dose vaccine and two weeks have elapsed since the dose. Proof of your vaccination status, in the form of a CDC Vaccination Card, must be filed with PEAK Technical Staffing prior to your start date.For immediate consideration, please email your updated resume to:
Branch Manager - New York City
PEAK Technical Staffing USA
P-NY-001 Job Requirements Environmental Planning & Compliances Apply Now: Apply Online Continue with LinikedIn Continue with Facebook Continue with Twitter Chat With A Recruiter Show My Resume Fit Apply Later
Send an email reminder to:
Email Address Refer A Friend Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.
Apply Online Postuler via Indeed Apply with LinkedIn Apply with Facebook Apply with Twitter Chat With A Recruiter Show My Resume Fit
Send an email reminder to:
Email Address Refer A Friend Share This Job: Related Jobs: There are currently no related jobs. Please sign up for JobAlerts . Loading... Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.