Environmental Conservation Consulting NY LLC is currently seeking energetic experienced professionals who enjoy working outdoors. Our field positions are ideal for professionals with an educational background in forestry, horticulture, arboriculture, environmental studies, or related disciplines.Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect trees, develop tree inventories, and determine appropriate action.
- Prepare and compile Arborist reports.
- Submit Inspection reports to clients with recommendations.
- Plan, direct, organize, coordinate, and audit the activities and functions of assigned client crews.
- Provide oversight for the excavation of the sidewalk.
- Apply for and obtain forestry permits from NYC Parks and Recreation in a timely manner.
- Cover Audits of work locations.
- Coordinate with NYC Parks and Recreation for all negotiations and correspondence.
- Perform duties in a manner that will promote and maintain good public relations.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of a two-year degree in Arboriculture, Urban Forestry, Forestry or a related natural resources field from an accredited school or related Line Clearance field experience.
- ISA Certification (Required)
- Flexible work schedule and willingness to travel.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-Time.
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays.
- Pay rates based on qualifications and experience.
- Monthly Car Allowance.
- Incentive programs.
- Excellent Continuing Education Programs.
EC Consulting NY, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, origin, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, or Veteran status.
We offer a great work environment, professional development, and competitive compensation.