You will be at the forefront of protein and cell analysis, developing fluorescent reagents and assays for flow cytometry and microscopy applications. In this role, you will work independently and as part of a team on new product development projects and Client applications for existing reagents portfolio.
What will you do
• Evaluate new fluorescence reagents in different cell models using fluorescence imaging.
• Develop cell-viability and metabolic assays for imaging applications.
• Design and conduct experiments with guidance, analyzes data, and present to team members and internal stakeholders.
• Solve problems of moderate scope using technical knowledge and design controls
• Generate data to support the use of existing and new products in different biological applications.
• Contribute content and graphical data to marketing content
• Adhere to internal policies and procedures, as well as external quality standards
MS degree in cell biology, molecular biology, or related field or BS with 3 years of relevant experience. Industry experience preferred
Skills and Abilities
• Practical laboratory experience in maintaining and preparing mammalian cell culture
• Experience in cell staining and treatment.
• Experience in cell viability and metabolism assays
• Experience in RNA technologies and IHC
• Hand on experience with fluorescence microscopes (wide field, confocal, etc..)
• Experience with image processing techniques and common software (Image)
• Demonstrated experimental accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work towards goals and results
• Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to design, execute and troubleshoot experiments under moderate supervision
• Have at least one-year experience in a research laboratory setting
• Have experience with cell culture and fluorescence imaging
• Knowledge and experience working with laboratory in strum