Summary Posted: May 5, 2022 Weekly Hours: 40
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, our ambition is to make products while considering the Earth's betterment and continued welfare. Getting there requires focus and innovation in three key areas: climate change, resources and smarter chemistry. We believe that our products should be safe for anyone who assembles, uses, or recycles them. Our mission is to ensure our customers are safe. Come join us! Key Qualifications
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Knowledge and experience in Consumer Electronics product development, ideally with experience in the human and environmental health impacts of chemicals and green chemistry
- Strong track record of execution and managing complex projects with multiple dependencies and complex designs while exercising meticulousness and critical-thinking skills.
- We are seeking someone with Strong leadership, communications and relationship-building skills.
- Extensive experience engaging cross-functional teams to ensure compliance for consumer electronics products
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced environment and passion for the convergence of innovative product design, and human/environmental health.
- Demonstrated mastery of core project/program management skills and methods not limited to driving actions, priorities, closing on deliverables.
Description This Engineering Project Manager (EPM) will be a builder of strong relationships across the organization to help drive our mission of ensuring Apple's products are designed with safe manufacturing, assembly, use, and recycling in mind. To achieve this, they will collaborate with experts in toxicology, biocompatibility, restricted substances, and environmental product design leads to drive execution of Apple smarter chemistry and biocompatibility policies. The EPM will also be at the heart of Apple's restricted substances and biocompatibility programs that maximize the value from team expertise and passion, workflow processes and systems, internal and supplier engagement in the pursuit of operational excellence. Education & Experience Bachelors / Masters in engineering, chemistry, toxicology, materials science, or related field Relevant experience in lieu of academic credentials will be considered as appropriate Additional Requirements