Our client is currently seeking a Biologist This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Adhering to lab and safety protocols, while maintaining compliance and detailed record keeping
- Generating high-quality molecular data required for regulatory approvals
- Performing routine to complex lab process troubleshooting
- Running and troubleshooting of laboratory automated equipment
- Regular housekeeping duties including but not limited to stocking, reagent preparation, inventory management, automation maintenance, and waste disposal
- Bachelor's Degree in area of biological sciences with 0-1 years of experience in a laboratory setting.
- Experience and appreciable level of independence and troubleshooting of the following -
- DNA extraction and isolation (particularly from plant materials).
- Automated liquid handling system(s) or other lab automation.
- Electronic / digital tools for data documentation and project tracking (LIMS, Electronic Laboratory Notebook)
- The successful candidate must be self-motivated and will thrive on meeting production challenges.
- They should demonstrate effective problem-solving skills, communicate effectively within a team, remain agile between lab production functions and execution of experiments related to troubleshooting, optimization, or new technology implementation and possess the ability to build productive team and partner relationships.
For more information, contact email@example.comContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com