Sr Occupancy Planner - East Coast Remote in Atlanta, GA CBRE
Senior Client Strategy Consulting Manager in Atlanta, GA CBRE
Head of US Data Intelligence and Field Research in Atlanta, GA CBRE
Senior Director Global Project Management Data Centers in Atlanta, GA
Director, Ecosystem Risk Advisory and Client Engagement, Cryptocurrency Company:
Atlanta, GAEmployment Type:
Full TimeDate Posted:
Consulting Services, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Government and Policy, Information Technology, Law Enforcement, and Security, Legal, Military, Natural Resources
Job Description Director, Ecosystem Risk Advisory and Client Engagement, Cryptocurrency
Are you passionate about fraud risk, payments, and cryptocurrency? In a fast pace and dynamic environment, payment technology is accelerating commerce and amplifying the need to continually monitor for fraud and the latest threats to support organizations' shift to digital currency. The Director, Ecosystem Risk Advisory and Client Engagement, Cryptocurrency
is part of Visa's Product and Payment Services Risk team responsible for providing risk insights to help prevent, detect and reduce fraud in the payment ecosystem through tools, programs and consumer experiences that empower clients in combating fraud in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
This role is vital to enabling responsible innovation, both the protection and creation of value in the cryptocurrency space. The successful candidate will engage with crypto native clients through consultative engagements to inform a secure cryptocurrency purchase journey for their consumers. This role is accountable for working with Financial Institutions and crypto native players to enable secure acceptance of Visa cards, optimizing convenience and efficiency with a focus on consumer safety. This role provides risk awareness education to clients and consumers, emphasizing the important of fraud and identify tools (e.g., two-factor authentication) to protect consumers and ensuring Visa maintains a strong reputation for payment security.
Key responsibilities -
- Provide risk insights to inform Visa's client cryptocurrency strategy across issuers, processors, crypto native players and acquirers, working closely with the Global Crypto Unit, Global Risk Organization, Legal, Compliance, Regulatory Affairs, Government Engagement, Products and Payment Verticals, Global Business Optimization and Visa Consulting & Analytics
- Provide ecosystem risk leadership and guidance to inform Visa's cryptocurrency strategy and client outreach agenda.
- Develop client engagement strategy including Visa traditional clients, crypto native merchants, and processors to increase ecosystem risk awareness
- Act as subject matter expert on fraud vectors, trends and mitigation strategies to inform clients and crypto native player implementation strategies and tools for preventing and detecting fraud to secure the channel, both directly with Global strategic clients and through a regional teams.
- In coordination with Visa's Global Risk Programs, provide challenge and support to the Crypto business unit and client facing teams to ensure areas of interest within the payment ecosystem (e.g., Issuer blocks, low approvals, fraud and regulatory uncertainty) are adequately identified and addressed.
- Provide oversight of Crypto client engagements including crypto-native clients (e.g., crypto exchanges, wallets, and NFT marketplaces) to identify risks and inform ecosystem mitigation strategies to secure the channel and protect consumers.
- Lead strategy to embed risk based decisioning, including through use of increased data transparency at Financial Institutions.
- Develop client awareness content to enhance security of on-ramps and off-ramps utilizing fraud prevention and fraud reduction practices and tools as the core building blocks and foundation
- In coordination with Visa's Second Line of Defense, Ecosystem Security and Integrity Program, provide assurance to the Chief Risk Officer that ecosystem risks are being identified and remediated
- Partner with Risk Management Information Systems (MIS) team to provide timely and effective management information, metrics and analysis to inform business decisions, and allow measurement of progress against goals and desired outcomes
- Provide insights to inform risk-based client security plans, which include risk remediation and on-going monitoring and reporting
- Advise on preventative fraud reduction programs including proactive client engagement to support clients in protecting end consumers and the ecosystem
Develop a best in class Cryptocurrency Ecosystem Risk Advisory capability for Visa, ensuring fraud prevention and detection readiness with key clients and partners and informing payment and security standards for industry wide cryptocurrency practices.Flex Work Arrangement - Hybrid Position
- Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
AddThis Sharing Buttons Share to Email Share to Pinterest Share to Twitter Share to Messenger Share to Facebook Share to LinkedIn Contact Information Company Name:
https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Vi... Company Description:Please visit our employer showcase!
Apply now to win free money for College!
Coupa is looking to hire more Black Professionals for careers in I.T., Accounting, Finance, Sales, HR and more but you have to apply today!
AWS Professional Services is a diverse, global team of experts delivering unmatched cloud solutions. Join us and help change the way the world works.
Shop the latest HBCU products in the Marketplace.
Join Us to Learn More About Opportunities on our Internal Communications, Media Relations, and Corporate Events Teams!
Let's make a list of the things you love! Whatever is important to you, our friends at Nationwide can help you protect it!
As one of the world's leading providers of technology, communications and more, Verizon's dynamic network of people is moving the world forward. You can too.