Environmental Social Governance Manager
The core purpose of this role is to provide support to Arrow's Enterprise Certifications Governance organization, working to manage end-to-end ESG certifications process including internal audit, registrar management, audit schedule/prep, manag
ement review, internal corrective actions, EHSMS development and process audits. The ESG Manager role is very dynamic and cross-functional while requiring knowledge, skills and abilities that span multiple disciplines such as site/process quality, QEHSMS development and implementation, energy management systems, project management, quality management, internal auditing, and Environmental Health and Safety practices and programs. The individual will also organize, lead, and orchestrate all site level ESG certifications actions and initiatives enabling seamless execution to the global strategy and support a small team of ESG Engineers.What You'll Be Doing
What Are We Looking For?
- Responsible for collaborating with site operations, EHS, and Quality teams in the development of EHSMS systems, energy management plans and systems, auditing local management system and maintenance of applicable site ESG certifications.
- Facilitate tools to audit processes and make improvements in ESG and energy management where deviations or non-conformances are identified to assure standards are being met. Works with other departments to identify QEHS issues as it relates to Standards compliance and provides Corrective Action where non-conformances arise.
- Collaborates with the global Certifications Governance team to identify and share best practices for internal auditing, external audit management, certifications process management, and ESG strategies. Work with operations and site EHS to implement and maintain programs that conform to EHS and energy management standards and ensures all Arrow teams are following their documented processes, deviations from processes are addressed, corrective actions are sustained, and support document control strategies
- Supports management of Arrow Registrar(s) to ensure global consistency in service and execution of global audits. May include relationship management, monitoring of audit costs, and identification of program efficiencies.
- Maintain site compliance to industry standards that may include but is not limited to ISO 45001, ISO 50001, ISO 14001
- Facilitate site trainings as it relates to ESG/EHS and compliance standards, QEHS and energy management processes, audit and inspection processes, external audit processes, and others as needed.
- Recognize where standard corrective action/problem solution practices may not sufficiently be designed to accommodate continuous improvement and identify root cause and support corrective and preventative
Experience / Education
- General experience in ESG, EHS, energy management, and quality methodologies: Six Sigma, CAPA, Root Cause, Corrective Preventative Action, environmental compliance, occupational health and safety
- Support Enterprise Quality in implementation of global ESG strategy
- Potential for transition to managing ESG team members
- Up to 10% Travel, both Domestic & International
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- 4-year degree and 5-7 years of related experience Preferred, strong auditing experience is required
- Advanced degree with 3-4 years of experience, strong auditing experience is required Or 10-15 years relative work experience in one or a combination of the below fields, without formal degree:
- ESG Management; to include proficient knowledge of ISO 14001, ISO 45001, and ISO 50001
- EHS and Environmental Compliance Supply Chain Solution Practices
- Risk Evaluation, Communication & Mitigation
- Strong auditing experience is required
$91,600.00 - $99,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-NV-Reno, Nevada (Maestro Dr)
Supply Chain ServicesEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.
Associated topics: agriculture, air, air monitoring, conservation, ecology, environment, farm, food, ocean, wetlands