Scientist/Associate Scientist, BiologyJob Description
RayzeBio is a dynamic biotechnology company headquartered in San Diego, CA. Having raised $150M in 2020 from an elite group of healthcare investors, the company is focused on improving survival of people with cancer by harnessing the power of targeted radioisotopes. RayzeBio is developing innovative drugs against targets of solid tumors. Led by a successful and experienced entrepreneurial team, RayzeBio aims to be the global leader in radiopharmaceuticals.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced scientist to join our team. The main function of this position is laboratory/wet bench based and requires strong experimental experience with cell culture, flow cytometry, and cell-based or biochemical assay development. S/he may also be able to assist with project management and alliance relation, to ensure project progress with collaborators and CROs. S/he will be an integral part of the biology group and will help bridge the biology and chemistry teams to advance programs from early lead molecules to clinical candidate nomination. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILLSEducation and experiences:
- BS/MS in biology or cancer research related discipline.
- Previous drug discovery experiences in biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry are highly desired.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Technical skills include extensive experiences in modern molecular biology methods and general cell culture techniques.
- Experiences in cell-based assays and flowcytometry are required.
- Knowledge of drug screening process and in vitro assay development experiences are required.
- Experiences in immunohistochemistry and cell imaging are desired.
- Regular responsibilities include lab work, data analysis and presentation at meetings to provide timely data input.
- Report to project lead and coordinate with cross functional teams to facilitate project progression.
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PDF, GraphPad prism.
- Ability to work independently, excellent time management and organization skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated drive and commitment for scientific excellence. Ability to think critically and creatively to identify and solve scientific problems.
Competitive base salary with bonus, stock options, and full benefits.
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org