Our mission is to restore cell health and resilience through cellular rejuvenation programming to reverse disease, injury, and the disabilities that occur throughout life.
For more information, see our website at altoslabs.com. What We Want You To Know
We want our employees to bring their whole selves to work and be recognized for the talents, perspectives, and unique life and career experiences they bring. We are a culture of collaboration and scientific freedom, and we believe in the values of diversity, inclusion and belonging to spur innovation. What You Will Contribute To Altos
Who You Are
- Assist in and lead the planning and execution of assigned projects.
- Ensure consistent practices and timely communication throughout all phases of assigned projects.
- May need to prepare technical or additional portfolio reports and quantitative analyses.
- Execute cross functional projects and apply best practices to managing projects.
- Interact with stakeholders and departments associated with assigned projects.
- Implements and provides guidance related to Project Management processes and policies.
- Work with department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects and programs. Manages day-to-day activities related to assigned projects to ensure programs and projects meet organization goals and requirements.
- Build and maintain a centralized system for monitoring active internal and external projects.
- Coordinate and potentially lead research and development projects across or within the Institutes.
- May serve as business manager with COO and Altos Operations leadership team with operations planning, including agendas, minutes, off-sites, and all-hands meetings
- Experienced in program and or project management in the context of cutting edge research in the life sciences.
- Proven track record in leading large technical projects and building collaborations between teams, potentially with different expertise.
- Excitement about the Altos mission of investigating cellular rejuvenation programming to restore cell health and resilience, with the goal of reversing disease to transform medicine.
- Proven ability and interest to lead interdisciplinary projects to success.
- Deep analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Detail-oriented, results and impact driven.
- Team player - enjoys working on larger efforts with others.
- Growth mindset - desire to constantly expand your skill set and knowledge and that working with others is an opportunity for growth. Desire to seek feedback and grow. Keen to learn more about biology, computational science, and medicine.
- Excellent communicator, both 1:1 and as a presenter to multi-faceted audiences. Ability to communicate technical concepts to people less familiar with the field.
- Agile mindset to adapt to evolving needs internally as well as external.
- Flexible working in a dynamic environment remote/onsite.
- BS/MS or MBA in related field.
- PhD preferred.
- Demonstrated successful project management experience and training with >5 years experience in a relevant industry or academic setting.
- Experience using advanced collaboration and task-centric tools (e.g. Smartsheet, Slack, etc.) Data visualization (Tableau / Spotfire).
- Experience managing Scientific, Computation and Business systems.
Altos currently requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to legally required exemptions (e.g., due to a medical condition or sincerely-held religious belief).
Thank you for your interest in Altos Labs where we strive for a culture of Scientific Freedom, Learning and Belonging.