Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years. Job Description
We have exciting, essential roles for EM Analysts to improve and save lives. We are looking for team members with various experience levels including recent graduates as well as more experienced and skilled EM Analysts to support a client site directly on-site in the Kankakee, IL area.Job Duties Will Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Environmental monitoring sampling of grade A and B monitored areas
- Static surveys
- Personnel monitoring sampling (e.g. support of gown certification testing)
- Routine equipment cleaning verification.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Experience in environmental sampling and handling of associated equipment
- Microbiology or direct sterile lab/manufacturing experience
- Basic microbiology knowledge and aseptic technique
- Experience in using LIMS systems
- Capability to work independently and ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- BS degree in biological or related sciences
- Superior time management
- Effective oral and written communications
- Strong problem-solving skills
Position is full-time, with second and third shifts available. Employees working second and third shift receive a shift differential.
Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Kankakee, IL are encouraged to apply.What We Offer
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.