Think Different. Do Different. Be Different.
Alcami is a world-class contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO). We are a team of dynamic individuals committed to developing life-saving drugs around the world. A mindset of innovation, accountability and customer focus inspires us to be the most efficient, safe and reliable choice for our customers and the patients they serve. In return, we offer challenging careers, accelerated professional growth and the opportunity to be part of something different.Position Summary
The QC Data Review Specialist is accountable for driving results in a fast-paced environment by effectively performing activities of some variety and complexity to ensure quality and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. These activities may include reviewing documents and data, conducting basic floor audits and process inspections, consulting on quality and compliance issues, maintaining quality databases and performing trend analysis where needed, and performing quality and compliance training as necessary. The QC Data Review Specialist assists with the development of SOPs or other quality documents as needed. The position requires superior leadership behaviors of the Alcami core competencies and non-negotiables, as well as expertise in functional competencies included in this position profile. Business needs and deadlines will require employee to perform work duties outside of standard work hours on occasion.Essential Functions
Education And Experience
- Performs quality review and approval of documents, all types of data, protocols and/or reports.
- Performs complex quality floor audits and/or floor inspections.
- Provides quality evaluation and release of support materials, products, equipment and facilities as required.
- Maintains quality databases and may perform analysis and trending.
- Assists with quality improvement initiatives as needed.
- Assists with development/writing of SOPs and other quality documents and/or reports as needed.
- Provides consultation on quality and compliance topics in areas of expertise.
- Provides training in quality and compliance topics in areas of expertise.
- Serves as client quality liaison and/or quality host of client audits; coordinates responses to client audits.
- Maintains accurate files and records.
- Serves as an effective member of the Quality team and may serve as a mentor to other Quality employees in the area of expertise.
- Complies with company polices and SOPs.
- Ensures timely completion and compliance with cGMP and all other relevant company training requirements.
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related field with 2+ years GMP related experience; OR Masters degree in related field with 1+ years related experience; OR equivalent education and work experience.
Alcami Core Leadership Competencies
- Consistently demonstrates honesty and integrity through personal example.
- Follows all safety policies and leads by example a safety first culture.
- Produces high quality work product with a focus on first time right.
- Complies with the company code of conduct and policies and regulatory standards.
- Thinks strategically. Quickly identifies and acts on opportunities. Considers the downstream impact. Seeks to understand the why. Focuses on work that matters.
- Develops organization and others. Takes ownership to develop self and others. Seeks out new opportunities and experiences for continuous learning.
- Acts decisively. Makes and acts on decisions quickly. Makes decisions with the customer and their patients in mind. Meets commitments with a sense of urgency. Seeks ways to be more efficient.
- Drives performance. Holds self and others accountable. Delivers results first time right. Never settles for status quo. Willing to have tough conversations. Asks for feedback and takes action to improve.
- Passion for customers. Listens to understand. Asks the right questions. Gets to the heart of the matter and uses that insight to provide value.
- Works collaboratively. Seeks out the experience of others with the aim for better results. Open minded regardless where ideas originate. Flexible and easy to work with.
Decision Making And Supervision Required
- Strong knowledge of regulations and SOPs applicable to area of responsibility and keeps abreast of new regulations and regulatory guidance in areas of expertise.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good math skills.
- Ability to be trained and to mentor others.
- Ability to act independently.
- Ability to interact well with employees at all levels.
- Ability to host audits.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Applies job skills and company policies and SOPs to complete a broad range of difficult tasks.
- Receives minimal instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Up to 5% travel required.
The physical demands work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The employee may be occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee may be required to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, high precarious places and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. The employee may be required to gain access to lab, or manufacturing areas for inspections or work discussions. The noise level in these additional work areas may be louder. The employee is required to wear the appropriate personal protective equipment to perform the job duties. What We Offer You:
Diversity and Inclusion:
- Competitive salary with career advancement opportunities
- Bonus plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage from day one
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid vacation, holiday and sick-leave
- Voluntary benefits including short & long-term disability, life, accident, critical illness insurances
Alcami values diversity and we are c ommitted to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, past or present military service, marital status, gender identification or expression, medical condition (including genetic characteristics) or any other protected characteristic as established by law. As part of our effort to provide and maintain a safe and healthful workplace, Alcami Corporation requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or 2 weeks after a single-dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should contact HR to complete a request for accommodation form.