ABOUT THE COMPANY
Circ Bio (Stealth Co.) is a next-generation circular RNA therapeutics company built on technology from an elite academic lab and funded by some of the best Venture Capitalists in the business. JOB SUMMARY
We are seeking a highly motivated Scientist I, Biology and Pharmacology
to collaborate with team members to design, execute, and propel key in vitro and in vivo pharmacology experiments towards key value-creating milestones for the company. This position will contribute to understanding of both the therapeutic platform and areas of relevant disease biology. This position requires industry experience working on therapeutic programs at a discovery stage, a startup mentality, and the desire to be at the pioneering stage of a new field of therapeutics. This is a great opportunity for a recent PhD with no Post Doc required!RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, design, communicate, and conduct in vitro and in vivo biology studies; assay samples from both in house and outsourced projects; high attention to detail with prompt data processing is required
- Act as a catalyst and coordinator for the design and execution of in vivo platform-enabling experiments
- Work closely with the Platform and Formulation Teams to coordinate timing and ensure high-quality drug products for studies
- Coordinate shipment of samples to off-site vendors and collaborators
- Effectively communicate scientific progress through written reports and slide presentations within the R&D organization
- Preferred BA/BS 8 years or MA/MS/MBA 6 years or PhD/Pharm D 3 years in biology, pharmacology, or a related field
· Biotechnology or biopharmaceutical industry experience would be preferred but not required
- Significant experience performing, establishing, and optimizing ELISA assays using various biological matrices is required
- In vivo experience with the following is required: (1) dosing rodents via intravenous (IV), subcutaneous, and intramuscular routes of administration; (2) tissue and blood (terminal and non-terminal) collection and processing
- Experience performing qPCR, mammalian cell culture, and other various biological assays would be an asset
- Consistent record of designing and implementing both in vitro and in vivo studies.
- Experience with software such as Graphpad Prism, ImageJ, JMP is an asset
All eligible employees receive a generous package that includes: compensation, discretionary bonus, restricted stock, the opportunity to participate in the Company's 401k plan, health, dental, and vision benefits, life and disability insurance benefits, voluntary benefits, non-accrual paid time off, company shut down for holidays, free parking and the opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art building with incredible views!
We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact Human Resources to request an accommodation.
Stealth Co. Human Resources leads recruitment and employment for the Company. Unsolicited resumes submitted to the Company from recruiters do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and/or recruiting agency and does not obligate the Company to pay fees should we hire from those resumes. We ask that external recruiter and/or agencies not contact or present candidates directly to our hiring manager or employees.
We look forward to your application!