Sustainability Associate- CBRE Investment Management in New York City, NY IBM
External Relations Lead, IBM Research in Yorktown Heights, NY CBRE
Mobile Maintenance Technician in Bronx, NY
Business Development Associate (Translational Biology Services) Company:
Thermo Fisher ScientificLocation:
New York, NYEmployment Type:
Full TimeDate Posted:
Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Other, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Production, Sales, Science, Purchasing, Quality Control, Research & Development, Medical, Energy / Utilities
Job Description Business Development Associate (Translational Biology Services)
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Requisition ID: 203261BR
Group/Division: Pharma Services Group / Drug Substance DivisionAbout Us:
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, we make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer. Our teammates seek career growth in a global life science company by helping resolve our biggest problems like curing cancer, making medicines for the rarest of diseases, and inventing vaccines to fight pandemics.How will you make an impact?
The Business Development Associate of our newly expanded Translational Biology Services business at Thermo Fisher is a sales hunter who enjoys the science behind cell and gene therapy. This customer facing role is motivated to identify and nurture potential customers to support our larger Business Development team and drive new sales growth.What will you do?
How will you get here?
- Analyze, identify and qualify pharmaceutical and biotech companies needing our research-grade contract development and manufacturing services
- Engage prospective companies with our targeted messages
- Coordinate review of CDAs, RFPs, and Proposals to gain support of the sales team, subject matter experts (SMEs), and laboratory site, to prepare internally ahead of customer calls
- Travel to visit customers and showcase newly built Thermo Fisher sites, not to exceed 25%
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences field required
- Advanced degree, preferred
- Preferred at least 2 years' experience in sales and ideally has a strong technical understanding of cell and gene therapy
- If not already experienced in sales, willing to learn
- Knowledge of the clinical drug discovery process is important
- Familiarity with digital tools such as Power BI, Salesforce, Seismic, and Zymewire is a plus!
- Ability to forge relationships with scientists would make this individual one of our champions!
- Self-starter who thrives amidst a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to work remotely and manage assigned responsibilities
- Mindful listener and communicator (written and oral)
- Ability to work effectively as a team member within a cross-functional team as well as to work independently and handle multiple tasks
- Position may require Covid-19 vaccination and/or routine testing, per client discretion. As a requirement to be onsite at Thermo Fisher Scientific this position requires vaccination status disclosure upon employment
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of approximately $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, increasing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 100,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, Patheon and PPD. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com
Contact Information Company Name:
Thermo Fisher Scientific Website:
https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/... Company Description:Please visit our employer showcase!