Research Scientist - Molecular Biology & Biochemistry
BridGene Biosciences is a biotechnology company dedicated to discovering novel targets and developing new therapeutics for unmet medical needs. BridGene is applying its IMTAC platform to discover druggable opportunities across the entire proteome. With IMTAC, BridGene is able to expand the therapeutic applications of small molecules drugs to a wider range of fields.
Currently we are seeking talented and motivated individuals to join our research teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and use cutting-edge science to tackle unmet medical needs. We will work together to build a great, science-driven biopharmaceutical company.
- Designing, planning, and conducting cell-based screening for drug discoveries
- Executing a range of experiments using biochemistry and molecular biology techniques to verify hit compounds
- Investigating and developing new methods and technologies for project advancement
- Actively contribute to project teams and work effectively across functional teams
- Recent Ph.D grads in Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, or related discipline with more than 5 years of hands-on research experience in either an academic lab or industry setting
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with mammalian cell culture are required
- Familiarity with and hands-on experience with analytic methods for protein purification and characterization is preferred
- The ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, to communicate clearly and effectively, to work independently is essential
- Strong desire to work in multi-disciplinary teams, to learn new skills, and to proactively solve problems
- Experience with proteomics, mass spec, drug screening or bioinformatics is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills are required
- The ability to collect data and present findings is required
BridGene Biosciences, Inc. is located in San Francisco Bay Area, California. For immediate consideration, please send your CV through LinkedIn.
BridGene Biosciences is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment.